Wednesday 7 October 2009

The First Brief is in!!!!!!!

Fresher's Week, what have or will i experience on Freshers Week? I don't think I will. FW seems like a competition to see who drink the most in the shortest amount of time. People are queuing around the block to get tickets and they seem so excited, maybe i should be?… but I am not that bothered to be honest

Anyway back to the brief, sound quite interesting. there is no set object we have to design, so it is the openest (don't know if that is a word) I ever had. It is exciting but also very daunting.

We are in groups might feel like the apprentice, I bet there is someone wanting to take control or people cant be bothered so some one has to take control. Then when the tutor says its rubbish we can blame that person, should be a laugh.

Can’t wait to find out…

I will post my progress in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment