Saturday 12 September 2009

What’s that coming over the hill? IT’S RAVENSBOURNE!!!!!

As I mentioned in my last post I will be attending Ravensboure in the coming weeks, so I thought I would bring your attention to the fact the University is moving next summer to from their current location in Kent to a nice new shiny building, next to the 02, at the Greenwich Peninsula.

Along with the move, the Uni has also decided to have a nice new shiny identity which will be designed and implemented by Johnson Banks.

From what I have seen of the new building (CGI, fly through and the prospectus) it is a huge step forward for the university and I am very excited to see the results of the Johnson Banks’ work.

I believe it is exciting times for the university, the students that will be studying there and me …

No comments:

Post a Comment