Monday 7 September 2009

The Sound of Wow

Hello… erm… and … welcome (I suppose) to my blog, A Sharp Intake of Breath. Of those who don’t know me, I am soon to be attending Ravensbourne Design & Communication College after 4 years of working in the design industry. The main reason for going back into education is the fact I was made redundant earlier this year. It is incredible hard to find a job, so I ended up working in a supermarket, which was a huge step away from what I wanted to do. I felt that the industry has moved some much in the past 4 years, I realised that employers are looking for more versatile designers.

So I have decided to study a course which will help me to become a more versatile designer. The course I will be taking is BA (Hons)Design (interactions), which sounds lovely, but I don’t really know much about it. I am hugely excited to be starting a new chapter in my career.

So the purpose of this blog is to be a journal of sorts to inform people (whoever is interested) of what I am up to and my development in the next few years. I will also writing about design that influence and that interests me. Hopefully I can inform the masses of new and exciting happenings in the design world…

No comments:

Post a Comment