Sunday, 6 December 2009

The Results are in…

I was given my mark for the radio project. I have to say after a shakey start to the project I turned it round and got a decent mark. The finished radio and all my photos, presentation boards came out well and I was really happy with what I submitted. The idea of the manual was well received (thanks to an outside source for that), not so much from fellow student because they thought I was being a bit too clever.


I am really pleased with the outcome of the project, I felt good I would get a good mark, like a C+ or B, but I got an A. Only two other people got an A out 28 people so I couldn’t of done much more.


Hopefully it will continue to the next 2 and half years, below is what I submitted, enjoy…



No comments:

Post a comment