Sunday 6 December 2009

Project No.2

I was handed the brief, I read it and I thought this could be quite interesting. The brief was to design a radio out of card (300 gsm). The project also includes learning the skills we will need to fulfill the brief.

I started off by gathering boxes and wrapping them in white paper to hide the details of the boxes so I can draw them and to get the shadows of the boxes. I then picked a box and took it apart and measured the net.

I then got a random net that someone else drew to draw on SoildWorks, the one I got was completely wrong and just made it up. SolidWorks is a program that most agencies use, you can draw 2d images such as nets and also it is a 3d program.

The next step was to draw the components that was ordered from a website. We also had a workshop in typography, which was fun but a bit of waste of time to be honest.

The final results to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment